Pirates Bay Indoor Water Park
Pirates Bay is open year round on the weekends for hotel guests:
Friday - 1pm to 9pm
Saturday - 8am to 9pm
Sunday - 8am to 11am
May 24, 2013 to August 11, 2013
Open daily (9am to 9pm)
Special Event & Holiday openings:
New Years Eve 1pm to 10:30pm & New Years Day 9am to Noon
Spring Break March 22, 2013 to April 14, 2013
Open daily (9am to 9pm)
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
The Perfect Get-a-way For the Whole Family
Enjoy the relaxation and excitement of a 10,000 square foot water park with many exciting features for you and your family when you book your overnight water park package.
- Pirate Ship with water cannons
- 5 Water Slides
- Rain Maker water feature
- Activity Pool
- Basketball Water Court
- Custom Hot Tub
- Rock Waterfalls
- Pirates Bay Cafe: Snack bar serving drinks, pizza and lots of other fun food
- Pirate Cove Event Room
- Party Packages are available. See Party Flyer
Hours & Pricing
- Open Daily 9am to 9pm
- Overnight water park package or contracted event or birthday party required for access to Pirates Bay
- Pirates Bay is no longer open to day passes
Pirates Bay Rules
Passes are based on availability.
- Please obey the rules provided by signs and staff.
- Proper swim attire required.
- Parents: your child’s safety is a shared responsibility. Pool attendants are provided for monitoring the safety of all guests and should not be considered supervision for your child.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
- Only one rider at a time on large slides. No doubles, chains, or trains.
- Children under the height restriction may not ride on the slides with an adult (may not ride on the adult’s lap).
- Child must be able to swim to safety without assistance to continue using the large slides.
- Pirates Bay Indoor Water Park is not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen. Lockers are available, guests may bring own lock or purchase a lock on site.
- There are inherent risks in the participation in or on any amusement ride or attraction. You have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while participating on the ride or attraction and to obey all oral and/or written warnings. You also have a duty to properly use all ride or attraction safety equipment provided.
- Parents: take children to the restroom often. Polluting pools causes an unhealthy condition. Do not pee or poop in the pool.
- Non potty trained children must wear a swim diaper.
- Diving is not allowed in any pool.
- Guests must be 42'' tall to ride on the two large water slides. No exceptions.
- Guests must be 16 years or older to utilize the hot tub.
- Running, diving, rough play and splashing are not permitted.
- Do not shoot basketballs from outside the activity pool.
- Do not dunk basketballs or hang on the rims.
- Guests must exit plunge pool immediately after coming off large water slide.
- Guests must stay feet first and on back while using large slides.
- No climbing on rocks.
- No standing or sitting on dividing wall in activity pool.
- Hot tub: Observe reasonable time limits (10-15 min). Long or repetitive use may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- Infants, small toddlers, elderly guests, pregnant women, and guests with heart conditions or diabetes should not enter the hot tub without prior medical consent and permission from their doctor.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times; this includes spectators.
- “Piggy Back” or shoulder riding is not allowed.
- No gum or candy allowed in water park.
- No food or drink is allowed in Pirates Bay Cafe or Water Park at any time.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- During inclement weather, staff will determine safety level. During a storm guests may be asked to exit the water until the storm passes. Refunds are not provided due to acts of God.
- No refunds.
- Inappropriate/foul language is not allowed.
- Failure to follow rules may result in removal from Pirates Bay.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All minors under the age of 18 must be in the care of an adult 18 years of age or older at all times while on hotel or water park property.
For hotel policies, click here.
Pirates Bay is the perfect location for your next School Field Trip, Day Care outing, Sports Team fun activity or scout troop event. Call our party planner at 502.955.5566 for details. Group events available Monday - Thursday based on availability.
Not-For-Profit Fundraising is also available at Pirates Bay. If your looking for a new and exciting fund raiser for your Not-For-Profit organization, then think about having your day at Pirates Bay. Half the proceeds will go back to your organization. Call 502.955.5566 for more information.